+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Musical Fidelity KW DM25 Transport and DM25 DAC

I'm Steve.

Default Musical Fidelity KW DM25 Transport and DM25 DAC

Has anyone had, tried or heard a Musical Fidelity KW DM 25 C/D transport & DM 25 Dac before?

If so what is your thoughts on this 2 box set up, they seem to rate quite high on different forums. Does anyone know how they rate and sound to the Arcam FMJ CD 37, the Arcam FMJ CD 37 is a much younger player but reading between the lines I believe the Musical Fidelity KW DM25 & Dac is a notch or two above the Arcam FMJ CD 37

I have a Arcam FMJ CD 37 player and like how it sounds, but feel the KW DM25 CD & DM Dac is a better player and on a higher level to the Arcam,

Thanks for any help you can give me

Kind Regards

Steve.
    Garrard 401, Isokinetik Silver Meledy 750L, Denon DL103r Hana SL , Russ Collinson Plinth , Deco Audio Silvercore SUT, Croft RIAA R Phono Stage, Arcam FMJ CD37, Musical Fidelity M6 Dac, Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista M3, Harbeth 30.1, Something Solid Stands, Atlas Cables, Power Inspired Regenerator , Okki Nokki RCM. Hi Fi Rack

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by topdogya View Post
    Has anyone had, tried or heard a Musical Fidelity KW DM 25 C/D transport & DM 25 Dac before?

If so what is your thoughts on this 2 box set up, they seem to rate quite high on different forums. Does anyone know how they rate and sound to the Arcam FMJ CD 37, the Arcam FMJ CD 37 is a much younger player but reading between the lines I believe the Musical Fidelity KW DM25 & Dac is a notch or two above the Arcam FMJ CD 37

I have a Arcam FMJ CD 37 player and like how it sounds, but feel the KW DM25 CD & DM Dac is a better player and on a higher level to the Arcam,

Thanks for any help you can give me

Kind Regards

Steve.
    Not one of their better designs. Heard it and didn't like it + the spring suspension for the transport was a Heath Robinson mess imho. It wasn't on the books long and was in my view a rushed job to salvage some market share after their awful SACD player and its unreliable Philips transport which preceded it.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread