+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The TC-7535 Caiman SEG at a glance.

I'm Grant.

He may be out of stock. He often takes stuff down if he doesnt have them in stock. PM Stan and he will tell you
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by REXTON View Post
    Are you now saying 15V is better due to the stonewalled 12V being removed from the SEG?
    It's purely based on some of the music I listen to through my HD800. Those cans have the best dynamic range any other headphones that I have ever tried or owned. When used with any of my 15V supplies the ear pressure from the headphones increases enough for me to notice it at high volume levels. The same goes for when listening to stuff with loads and/or deep bass. Did I mention that I gave away my twin 12" subwoofer?

Quote Originally Posted by Getgaff View Post
    How do I order one of these? I can't locate it on the website.
    A few people have emailed me with a similar question. I am scratching my head a bit and wondering what it could be.
    The direct link to the shop is at http://www.homehifi.co.uk/PP/cartlist.html
    But keep in mind that is just the standard price. AoS members benefit from an AoS discount on any new product of mine. PM me if you are in the middle of evaluating the purchase of the SEG.

I'm Grant.

Just looked for it on Stans website and its there.. First dac
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm john.

Stan,

The SEG sounds stunning, instant improvement over the Caiman II, but, you mention in the manual that the SEG will work with PSU's upto 13V but you mention using a 15B external PSU. I'm running a Anker battery and it's producing great results. Are you now saying 15V is better due to the stonewalled 12V being removed from the SEG? I'd be running the new 15V PSU through a PS Audio P10 so the power supply should be very clean and well regulated. I'd be happy to upgrade upto the PSU over the Anker battery for the price of the recommended 15V you highlight if you think that would be a better solution.

Andy

Hi andrew...I running a 15v psu it sounds excellent well worth a try

jon

I'm Bill.

Looking for a DAC to use with my Lehmann Linear H/P amp and Sennheiser HD600's. Could the SEG replace my Lehmann and kill two birds with one stone?

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourneendboy View Post
    Looking for a DAC to use with my Lehmann Linear H/P amp and Sennheiser HD600's. Could the SEG replace my Lehmann and kill two birds with one stone?
    YES in a single word. I tried out the Senheister 1000 with the Lehmann H/P amp and it sounded SHIT! I'm extremely sorry if I offended you with that statement but that's my viewpoint for what it's worth. You can try Stan's products on 30 day return if not happy basis (I THINK). So you have nothing to loose.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Bill.

YES in a single word. I tried out the Senheister 1000 with the Lehmann H/P amp and it sounded SHIT! I'm extremely sorry if I offended you with that statement but that's my viewpoint for what it's worth. You can try Stan's products on 30 day return if not happy basis (I THINK). So you have nothing to loose.
    Sounds like it's not for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourneendboy View Post
    I don't have the HD600, but I do have a pair of the HD650. I use it quite a lot when doing paperwork and listening to music at the same time. I don't get that fatiguing with the SEG/HD650 combination that I often get with the Denon D7000 or HD800 after an hour or so of constant listening.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1 View Post
    Hi andrew...I running a 15v psu it sounds excellent well worth a try

jon
    Thanks Jon, I suppose another box sitting on the hifi stack wouldn't go a miss!
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast