+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality service

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by barry.d.hunt View Post
    Hi Santosh,

I can recommend Mark Dolbear of Highend Workshop:

www.highendworkshop.co.uk

He used to work for Madrigal but is now freelance and is based in High Wycombe, Bucks. You can read his CV in the above mentioned website

At the moment, he is currently doing some work for me, so I can personally attest to the quality and care of his work, but there are some independent testimonials cited on his website and also on www.avsforums.com .

I have spoken to him and he is happy for his name to be suggested concerning the possible servicing of Perreaux electronics.

Regards
    Hi Barry

I have heard of him....he is very good indeed.

Regards D S D L
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Hi Barry

I have heard of him....he is very good indeed.

Regards D S D L
    Hi Neil,

That's good news - so not just me then. I have been out to his place and seen his set up and of course spoken with him.

Not only does he know what he is talking about and I have no doubts about his technical ability; I was also very impressed by his approach - no bullshit, no sucking of teeth, he's straightforward, will give you his honest opinion and if you are satisfied with his assessment will proceed with the work without fuss.

Regards
    Barry

I'm ChrisB.

I can recommend Mark without hesitation - he is a true gent. He did some work for me a couple of years ago on two pieces of equipment.

I'm Santosh.

Hi Barry
    Many thanks for recommending Mark for possible service for Perreaux Hifi. I will speak to Mark when I get a chance.Also appreciate others for seconding Barry's recommendation. many thanks guys....I feel home with you guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12