+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Philips CD360, TDA1541 in NOS mode with remote control and receiver for sale.

I'm Andrew.

Default Philips CD360, TDA1541 in NOS mode with remote control and receiver for sale.

Bought this just before getting my CD100, put it into non-oversampling mode and have been hanging on to it for no good reason so will part with it now.

New belt fitted to the drawer mechanism.

Everything in fine fettle and fully functioning.

If you've been curious about this nonoversampling fad that's been going on for a while now but don't solder here is the solution.
    I have stripped it down, cleaned it and got the mechanism working as it should.

Its a close battle although the TDA1540 in my CD100 just edges it for my ears but this deck does sound very sweet indeed.

Included in the sale are a brand new power cable and a pair of rca/phono leads.

I would rather not post but will of course package this extremely well if necessary.

Collected £40 or posted £50 inc p+p

Edited to add a picture of the deck being sorted.

Last edited by agk; 24-07-2016 at 08:24. Reason: dead batteries

I'm Andrew.

Bump as I've fitted a new belt on the drawer mechanism so everything is fully functioning.

I'm Andrew.

I take paypal, bank transfer, cash or pretty much any form of payment other than cheques or livestock.

I'm Andrew.

As usual I have been lax in crafting my advert text. I should make clear that this cdp has been modified by my own hands to place the dac into non-oversampling mode. This is a process involving the addition of four wire bridges and the cutting of four pcb tracks.

This is the seventh such operation I have carried out on the venerable TDA1541, all have been successful and I really have it down to an art now. Want yours doing? Drop me a pm.

I'm Andrew.

If needs be I can easily put the over-sampling back in for a sale.

I'm Andrew.

Sold. £80 on that auction site!

I'm Alan.

....cool...nice one....and still a snip at that price...
    Quote Originally Posted by agk View Post
    Sold. £80 on that auction site!
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Andrew.

Yep, with the remote and receiver it was still a bargain price. Tidy profit for a couple of hours tinkering though and I do love fixing these older Philips based units.

+ Reply to Thread