+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Equipment You Wish You'd Kept!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Neil.

Anything I had that I sold on I am mostly happy enough that I did - T&A V10 mk1 veiled and lacking resolution, wonderful looking but that's it. Pathos Logos - coloured and very heavy plod in the bass. EAR 864 - nice pre, but compared to what I have not transparent enough with an ok phonostage. Quad 2's coloured junk Never could work out what all the fuss was/is about... each to their own I guess. Quad pre (same period as Quad 2s) - total junk. Audio Innovations Series 300 - nice but the Series 500 was better. Couple of Marantz CD players, nice but I was upgrading and each step at the time was better. Philips CD player - unreliable junk. Audio Technica CD player - complete and utter crap. Ariston Q Deck, nice but what I went to was better. Ruark Equinox - lovely speakers but didn't have the room to keep them. Rega RB300 arm, don't miss. Goldring Eroica - don't know why folks are interesting in these an ok cart, don't miss it.

What I miss, should not have sold: Voyd Valdi - total Muppet for selling that on. Audio Innovations Series 1000 mk3 Eminent Technology ET2 tonearm, what a total dick I was for selling it and trusting the person I did sell it to to sell it back when or if he wanted to move it on. That was the clause for me selling it to him. Garth you are a total weasel

Actually surprised how much I have sold on.
    Last edited by Spectral Morn; 13-07-2016 at 12:50.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread