+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ammonite Audio Summer Clearance Sale

I'm Hugo.

Default Ammonite Audio Summer Clearance Sale

Most stock items in my shop have reduced by significant margins in the Summer Clearance Sale, which will run until the end of July. Have a look at https://ammonite-audio.co.uk

Not included in the sale are new Miyajima cartridges (ex-dem are in the sale), and Ammonite Audio collars and spacers for Jelco arms.

I'm Mike.

Lots of goodies there. Also nice to see someone dropping some prices while others are raising them ( even on older stock) after the vote.

I'm Hugo.

The post-Brexit foreign exchange situation may settle out, but at the moment I am inclined to forget about trying to sell anything other than my own designed and manufactured products, hence the Sale. Japanese equipment in particular might become too expensive.

I'm Hugo.

My summer sale is on until the end of July. Still plenty of bargains to be had. If you want to have a conversation about pricing of any of the items in my webshop, please call.

I'm Hugo.

This is the last week of my Summer Sale - prices will revert to previous levels at the end of the week.

I'm Hugo.

My Summer Sale has now ended. I'm happy to chat about prices at any time, though, so please call if there's anything in the shop that's of interest.

+ Reply to Thread