+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2016/17 ..How's your team doing?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    No loyalty, I know someone who is looking for a job

whos available or them? wonder if it will be high or low profile. they should be good enough to stay up but players seem to have lost their confidence
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

They will need the right manager to stay up, maybe Warbs is not the right fit, sorry just having a wee bit of fun

I'm Robin.

As we don't do the walking away, we will hope for better things tonight

I'm Grant.

As we don't do the walking away, we will hope for better things tonight
    we dont do changing the team either it seems Whole side needs dropping
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Swapping rubbish for rubbish, those players should be good enough to beat ICT

I'm Grant.

Swapping rubbish for rubbish, those players should be good enough to beat ICT
    not so sure. certainly not shown they are lately. Decent start but its got them nothing so far and Caley are settling now. bet they score
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Yeah just before half time - losing to the team at the bottom of the league

I'm Grant.

As I thought. Not one of them worth a game tbh. Halliday is bloody useless but gets played. I take it some of these players have a "Must be played " in their contracts. Tavs cant defend but plays before Hodson?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Another disgraceful performance. Better the club be shut than produce rubbish like that
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Sometimes you just can't defend your team - 13 players used at the most 3 are fit to wear the shirt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast