+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: New Footy Season 2016/17 ..How's your team doing?

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Don't remember him at all, so he couldn't have been that good!

Stimulate my memory and remind me of an outstanding game he had against Celtic, or summat else that might make me clock who he was....

Marco.
    Now I was going to link the Old firm goal, but that would cruel especially for the Rangers fans to watch the players we used to have.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Please do, Robin, because I genuinely don't remember him - and I'm pretty well up on Rangers players generally, for obvious reasons. Which season was he there?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Just Googled it... I see it was from 2008:

Superb goal! Still don't remember him though, lol....

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

he was rubbish, thats why Was only here for a couple of seasons tops I think.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Scary the amounts teams in England get payed...... What chance do the rest have?

Premier League payment to clubs 2016-17

Prize money determined by finishing position - data from Premier League website

Chelsea......150,811,183
    Spurs.........145,461,325
    Man City......146,927,965
    Liverpool.... 146,112,439
    Arsena........ 139,636,498
    Man Utd....... 141,103,138
    Everton .......127,800,699
    Soton......... 122,450,841
    Bourneth......118,237,066
    West Brom... 114,023,291
    West Ham.... 116,626,014
    Leicester...... 115,820,488
    Stoke...........107,062,381
    Crystal Pal... 109,665,104
    Swansea...... 103,197,163
    Burnley....... 101,237,554
    Watford........102,704,194
    Hull ...........97,354,336
    Boro ...........98,820,976
    Sunderland ..93,471,118

Total ...........2,398,515,773

Celtic got under £3mil for winning the spl
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    he was rubbish, thats why Was only here for a couple of seasons tops I think.
    Lol - he doesn't look rubbish from that goal he scored! But you're right, he probably didn't play enough for Rangers for his name to register with me.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Robin.

Lol - he doesn't look rubbish from that goal he scored! But you're right, he probably didn't play enough for Rangers for his name to register with me.

Marco.
    He was a good player but didn't do it enough in a Rangers jersey

That's the problem with a lot of foreigners, especially ones from warm climates and totally different cultures. Some settle into life in Scotland, including the fast, physical style of football required in the SPL, and some don't...

I hope for the sake of all Rangers fans, and from the point of view of giving Celtic some sort of challenge next season, that Alves (and indeed all of Rangers' new foreign summer signings) come into the former category

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

That's the problem with a lot of foreigners, especially ones from warm climates and totally different cultures. Some settle into life in Scotland, including the fast, physical style of football required in the SPL, and some don't...

I hope for the sake of all Rangers fans, and from the point of view of giving Celtic some sort of challenge next season, that Alves (and indeed all of Rangers' new foreign summer signings) come into the former category

Marco.
    Its always a bit of a lottery. Alves has a good cv but its just that..a cv. if he can do what he did for Portugal then fine, he will be good. But we need to take these players now as we will never be in a position to buy top rated players. Jack i have few fears about. sound performer.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Default Mexican magic now...

Another new recruit has flown into Ibrox.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40134899

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast