Replies are not important - most replies I read are from people expressing how they like them but aren't interested in buying or how they are interested but can't afford them at the moment..

What is important are private messages expressing real interest and it only needs the one for a sale! You'll get more PMs if you're up for people making offers. I see of your recent classifies you sold the Kef model 3s, withdrew the sale of the Marantz amp and only listed two things today - i.e the one thing for sale before today sold fine!

Your recent ad for the older Kefs says they may not be for sale in 24 hours... that will put anyone off who can't buy this second and also anyone looking at them tomorrow who might well assume they're no longer for sale and might indicate you'll change your mind mid-negotiation.

I agree also that it is the way of things today. Not because people aren't buying stuff but because people buy on ebay so much more and that audience is vast compared to small, friendly forums of people who likely already have a hifi, if not several.