+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do I not get ANY inquiries on my classifieds?

I'm Andrew.

Default Why do I not get ANY inquiries on my classifieds?

Is there any reason why I don't get a single inquiry on my ads ?

I'm Dan.

Current times Andy

Sometimes no one gets a reply its all what your after...some want some dont its just the way it is...not many have £600 to spare i doubt......

Some items i cant even give them away for a decent price....
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1
    Radioshack Phono Preamp with Thorens TD 125 MK1 Turntable , SME 3009 SII Non Improved , Shure V15 II
    Mordaunt Short MS 10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

I'm Grant.

Yes, prices on a forum usually have to be very keen on a forum unless its very much flavour of the month. 600 is a lot in these days of austerity. Also you are relatively new here. Not a lot of high end stuff moves here at moment; certainly not quickly unless its a stone cold bargain Andy. Improve the pics a bit and more of them might help too.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

And put a more specific location in your profile especially if it is pick up only.

Also start your sales thread title with 'For Sale:'

Bump them every couple of days.

Check completed listings on eBay to see your not asking too much (you probably already do that but I can't think of anything else).
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Andrew.

Cheers Dan , it was only because I'd looked at other classifieds and they all had replies bar mine .

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Describing your speakers as "ugly" doesn't help either. Be positive - don't do 'down' anything want to sell, nor for that matter should you 'hype' it up.

Only a very few items sell within an hour or two. It all depends on what other Members are looking for. Sometimes it can be days or even weeks before any interest is shown (I speak from experience).

Be patient - I'm sure you will sell your speakers in due course.
    Barry

I'm Andrew.

Thanks Barry , how do I bump ?

I'm Andrew.

Yes you're probably right , I tend to say things as they are and in the case of these Dalek speakers I thought they'd sell themselves.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Simply click on your For Sale thread and add a new post, which can be additional information, or simply say "Bump", or "still here", "anybody interested" etc. (You get the idea.)
    Barry

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Cheers Dan , it was only because I'd looked at other classifieds and they all had replies bar mine .
    I guess so what might sell on another forum might not sell here.....we are quite a specific butch from budget to high end....but take the others advice someone will come along you only listed them today mate...its a huge ask to sell them in current times thats not to say they wont its all about timing one month no one will will want them the next they will be queuing at the door....

Cheers
    Dan
    Receiver
    1980 Yamaha CR 2020
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Rogers LS7

Secondary
    Sony HCD SD1
    Radioshack Phono Preamp with Thorens TD 125 MK1 Turntable , SME 3009 SII Non Improved , Shure V15 II
    Mordaunt Short MS 10
    Sony SA CS1 Subwoofer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast