+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JAVA LDR passive pre-amp: Live now on Kickstarter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Martin.

Default JAVA - less than 48 hrs to go on Kickstarter

For those that might be interested, the JAVA Kickstarter campaign has just under 48hrs left to run and closes early Saturday morning (GMT). So if you were considering making the JAVA plunge, now is the moment!

We’re within spitting distance of our funding goal and earlybird pricing is only available via Kickstarter. Once the campaign is over, prices will increase.

I hadn't made mention of it before, but we’re offering a 30-day no-risk trial on every JAVA pledge. Try the JAVA out in your system and if you decide for any reason that the JAVA doesn't suit you, then simply return it to us within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (minus freight).

Two days ago we took delivery of the latest production sample of the JAVA, which incorporates a couple of minor refinements to the circuit design. Oh my! The sound is now even more holographic, the perceived noise floor has gone from vanishingly low to non-existent and bass performance has reached new heights (or should that be new depths?).

The earlier pre-production samples already sounded impressive, but the sound quality of the final production version of the JAVA is going to be utterly incredible – it really has to be heard to be believed! I also took the opportunity to A/B the new sample against Chris's original Stereo Coffee kit (which I still own) and there's no doubt that the JAVA is in another league. And I say that as a massive fan of the Stereo Coffee.

For your viewing pleasure, pics of the latest JAVA samples below. Thanks for your interest!

Cheers
    Martin
    e: martin@javahifi.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread