+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: beemer

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    If I sell one of the cars, maybe an SV1000S. Always fancied one.
    How about a Tuono?
    Pic of mine from a couple of years ago..

Fitted a Gabro chip and a Mivv can and must say it was the best fun ever. Crazy torque and even crazier stopping power, still brings a tear to my eye that i sold it
    I will buy another one at some point.

I'm Geoff.

Too big for me, as are the Ducatis and quite a few Jap bikes. I'm short and like to get feet on the deck.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    It does, there was a TZR250 reversed cylinder,what ever that meant,ooh! I tried but a mate's rg250, did about 2 miles,hurt big time
    Jap race rep 250s and RS 250 Aprillias are painful to ride. I did a 600 mile, two stage trip on a Yam SZR 660 (TZR frame) some years ago and that nearly crippled me.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Justjon View Post
    How about a Tuono?

Fitted a Gabro chip and a Mivv can and must say it was the best fun ever. Crazy torque and even crazier stopping power, still brings a tear to my eye that i sold it
    The zx9 I would love, the Apriia too mad for me
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm James.

How about a Tuono?

Is that your zx9? It's gorgeous
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Jon.

It was until a very kind lady decided to reverse over it and nearly me at a petrol station whilst i was filling up. I managed to jump off before she destroyed it
    Crazy thing is that she tried to blame me for everything, despite the CCTV showing otherwise
    I spent so many hours polishing those wheels
    These days I'm slumming it with this ZX10R C1H. A bike smaller than most 600's but fettled with a power commander it deserves its rep as bike for the insane

I'm Geoff.

I like that in black. Looks compact too. Might fit me.

I'm James.

It was until a very kind lady decided to reverse over it and nearly me at a petrol station whilst i was filling up. I managed to jump off before she destroyed it
    Crazy thing is that she tried to blame me for everything, despite the CCTV showing otherwise
    I spent so many hours polishing those wheels
    These days I'm slumming it with this ZX10R C1H. A bike smaller than most 600's but fettled with a power commander it deserves its rep as bike for the insane

It looks fast stood still

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234