I'm gordan.

Default Tango MCT-999 SUT

Isn't she lovely?

Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

I'm Peter.

* probably not a marketing campaign that got as far as Belgrade. Try putting the slogan into YouTube.

Rubbish bit of kit BTW. Give you €100 for it

I'm Guy.

Any pics of the LCR phono Gordan? It isn't on their website.

You've been after this Tango Sut for a while. Has it lived up to your expectations?

I'm Timothy.

Quote Originally Posted by pure sound View Post
    You've been after this Tango Sut for a while. Has it lived up to your expectations?
    When I first read this, I thought it read "You've been after this Tango SLUT for awhile. Has it lived up to your expectations? Hmmmm. I need a vacation...or something.
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm gordan.

Quote Originally Posted by pure sound View Post
    Any pics of the LCR phono Gordan? It isn't on their website.

I can do the pics of the LCR. It was custom made per order about 7-8 years ago as per Shishido's schematics and with Solaja's LCR network. So it's not a "regular" item... It sounds very soft and relaxed, for some too much but I like the way it makes music flowing... You wouldn't say it's ECC88s inside.

Tango SUT is the best I've heard and a plenty went through my room in the recent years. It was even clearly better than the silver vintage Ortofons fom the 80s (3000, 5000) which used to be my benchmark for low impedance pickups (I have no experience with AN SUTs though I'd love to try one of the vintage ones made for a wider range of pickups than AN IOs). A great marriage of transparency and overall insight into information from the groove, and musicality. If you find one for normal money, not these Ebay 3000+ prices, just do it.

Basically all my other SUTs are for sale at the moment. Ortofon T-5000, Luxman 8030, Fidelity Research FR-T5 (I may change my mind about it) and S&B Emporium 1:10...
    Gordan.
    Speakers: Oris Swing MkII
    Amps: Thomas Mayer 300b/ Hiraga La Maison de L'Audiophile 20
    Preamp: Silver AVC by eng. Ferenc Lazar
    Phono Preamp: Shishido LCR by Solaja Audio
    Decks: Garrard 301 Martin Bastin reworked/plinthed with Fidelity Research FR64fx
    Garrard 401 in eng Ferenc Lazar solid wenge plinth with SME 3012/2
    Cartridges: SPU Spirit/ Koetsu Black revisited by eng. Salai/ Miyajima Shilabe
    Step Up Transformers: Tango MCT 999/ Ortofon T-5000/ Lumiere SUT
    Digital: Shigaclone by eng. Ferenc Lazar with Lampizator Amber II
    Wires: of sufficient length

+ Reply to Thread