+ Reply to Thread

Thread: latest upgrade to my Tech 1210

I'm Mike.

Default latest upgrade to my Tech 1210

Here is my ( new to me ) Mission 774 Arm thanks to Ali Tait and Ortofon MC25FL cartridge courtesy of Struth, on my 1210

Sounds bloody awful

I'm Grant.

looking Very nice Mike.. enjoy the tunes now mate
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Grant wants locking up for flogging that MC25FL!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

well, flogged anyways nae loss whit a freend gets as the saying goes

the kids would only have tossed it in bin lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Here is my ( new to me ) Mission 774 Arm thanks to Ali Tait and Ortofon MC25FL cartridge courtesy of Struth, on my 1210

Sounds bloody awful
    Nice one Mike, I love the different approaches, looks fab. Can we have a full deck shot in The Tech' Gallery please ?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    looking Very nice Mike.. enjoy the tunes now mate
    Yeah I will do, only 1 more upgrade to do and then that's it.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Grant wants locking up for flogging that MC25FL!
    It's Ah yoor fawt

I'm Geoff.

I had my 774 on a 1210 a few years ago. I used a ZYX on it though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    well, flogged anyways nae loss whit a freend gets as the saying goes

the kids would only have tossed it in bin lol
    It's funny you saying that, I've been thinking today of noting down what everything is roughly worth just in case it gets dumped or given away one day lol

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    It's funny you saying that, I've been thinking today of noting down what everything is roughly worth just in case it gets dumped or given away one day lol
    Ive got it typed out on the pc. need to update it actually. not that they will see it; they will be too busy whoopin it up
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread