Pair of Revel M22 speakers for sale.

I've had these for a couple of years or so and they're nothing short of extraordinary. They are fitted with Defractionbegone baffle covers which add to the outright clarity and come with the dedicated stands. I've tried these on many stands but all were a waste of time in comparison to the Revel ones.

I'm selling these for the simple reason that I can't even remember the last time I listened to my system, and whilst I look forward to a time when I can get back into listening, that date just slips further and further into the distance. So, rather than see them sit there and do nothing I thought I'd sell them. I bought them brand new in mid 2007 (iirc) for £2000 (£1800 for speakers, £200 for stands). I have all the original packaging too and the manuals and normal gumph that comes in the box. One is slightly marked, but you'd be very hard pressed to notice.

Pictures are old, but the speakers have not moved since.

Asking £1000 ono. Delivery may be possible via courier but it'll be at buyer's expense. Saying that I have access to several commercial vehicles so I may be able to deliver them to you directly. My PMs are disabled so please email me directly: rob@filterlab.co.uk

HFC review (I have larger images if required):