+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SONY SS-7200 ULM speakers .

I'm Andrew.

Default SONY SS-7200 ULM speakers for sale

Hello everybody, I am a newbie here and so far I'm loving it , ok back to business, today I picked up a lovely pair of these hard to find speakers from Sony in pretty good condition considering they're from the 70's !! They are fully working too . I have taken lots of pictures and some video .They are for sale at £500 .
    Last edited by andyrlb; 05-05-2016 at 19:15.

I'm Geoff.

Is this an offer to sell Andrew? You haven't actually said.

You forgot to read the rules matey. A price must be quoted. Photos must be included (as you have done). It would be nice if they were the right way up though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andrew.

Oh I am sorry ... Darn it !! I so wanted to get it right.
    I wasn't sure if you could ask for offers so I do apologise and yes I think I will sell them but I'm clueless as to how much for so perhaps I'll think about it a little harder.
    As for the photos I will attempt to edit them .
    Thank you .

I'm Andrew.

Hi , I can't turn/edit the photos, they appear the correct way up on my phone .sorry

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    Hi , I can't turn/edit the photos, they appear the correct way up on my phone .sorry
    Done a couple for you Andrew.

I'm Andrew.

You are the man !!! Thank you Sir .

I'm Geoff.

There was another pair of these for sale here recently. If you go back through the Private Exhibitions listings and find it, you can get an idea of pricing. You'll only be given a limited time to get a price on here though, or the offer will be removed. Rules mate.

I'm Andrew.

Cheers mate . To be honest I am more interested in gaining knowledge about which caps to replace on my ditton 44's , when asking I received hardly any advice , I really want to repair them myself. Any tips as to where I should post ?

+ Reply to Thread