+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Copenhagen

I'm Kim.

Default Hello from Copenhagen

Hello - I'm Kim G. Hansen, male 52. Enjoying life in Copenhagen.
    I work in radio, editing features for a nationwide talk-radio.
    I also compose and record music - mainly electronic.
    Hifi-wise i dont have much knowledge and gear so far.
    I guess i'm mainly here to learn from more experienced people.

Gear: In living-room, EMT 950 turntable bought from the Danish National Broadcasting corp. Genelec 1022 active speakers.
    In the studio, Adam Ax7 active speakers.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Kim. Welcome to AOS.

You've come to the right place if you wish to expand your Hi-Fi knowledge. Many members have been involved in audio for a lifetime.

There is a huge knowledge base here and you'll find information or opinion on anything you may be interested in.

Tell us what music you like listening to and what your plans for your system are.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Welcome Kim. Youve already got some nice stuff so well done.. Hope you enjoy the forum
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

Hello Kim,
    Welcome to the AoS from me, the EMT decks are highly regarded these days, plenty of like minded folk on this friendly forum.

Enjoy your music

cheers Al
    My system,

Cartridges Lyra Delos, Audio Technica AT33EVmc, AT 24 mm
    Turntable Thorens TD 124 Mk2, in a Jim Campbel plinth,Audio Technica 1503 Mk3 arm
    CD player Technics SL-PG490
    Cassette deck Yamaha KX 530
    Moving Coil Amp Albarry MCA 11
    Pre-amplifier Albarry AP 11 (battery powered)
    Power amps Albarry M1108 Mono-blocs
    Speakers Allison 3 Corner units, Allison 6 stand mounted cubes
    Interconnects AVT Matrix 6 and OFC short ones
    Mains distribution Music Works Recoil 6 gang and mains leads
    Tables MusicWorks ReVo acrylic stand, Quadraspire Acrylic shelves (cryo'd legs) acrylic Response Mini under mains block.
    Speaker cable Chord Rumour (Cryo'd)
    RCM Okki Nokki
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1586...homepage_panel

I'm Loz.

Hi Kim

Welcome to The AoS from a fellow Adam Audio user and former Kbh resident. Hope you enjoy the forum, lots of folks here to help you out if you are short on knowledge.

Cheers

Loz

+ Reply to Thread