+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone help me?

I'm Jane.

Default Can anyone help me?

Hello

My partner who has recently died was a hi-fi fanatic, and in his will he has asked me to sell his equipment to pay his debts.
    Here are the details of the hi fi:
    CD player is Shanling CD-T300 Omega Drive
    Speakers are Horning Agathon Ultimate
    KR Audio VA340 300BXL Integrated Amplifier
    Kimber Kable Monocle XL 4foot single Termination WBT 0644-0645 SN: 02F 6387 (according to box they came in)
    Kimber Kable Monocle XL 12foot single Termination WBT 0644-0645 SN: 02F 6386
    There’s also the equipment rack which it all fits on. Plus packing crates

If you know how I can sell this equipment all in one lot, I shall be most grateful.
    I live near Newark not far from the A1 road.

I have photos but am not experienced in this kind of thing, so please be understanding.

I'm Grant.

First let me sympathise.. I know what your going through. As for selling the equipment i would check on ebay for previously sold items in advanced and then tick completed. Put the basic info in like shandling cd t 300 and see what they have sold for. That will give you a guide Jane.
    If you wish to sell in our private classifieds then a brief description and picture plus a price would be needed. If you have a smart phone then use the tapatalk app to upload pics straight to the sales thread. Very easy to use.

If you have any difficulties then contact a mem er of the mod team. I wish you well.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Hello Jane. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm sure we can help you out. The appropriate section for sales is 'Private Exhibitions'.

You will need photo's. We can help with those. And you'll need some idea of pricing. Members may be able to advise or comparing eBay prices and checking dealer offers could also be useful. I'd say private sellers usually aim to sell, probably at around two thirds of dealer asking prices.

The equipment is easier to sell in separate lots. People tend not to buy complete systems.

Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Neil.

Very sorry for your loss

Welcome to the forum, wish it was under better circumstances.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread