Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To all our respected competitors

I'm Slawa.

Default To all our respected competitors

Whoever you are please stop hiding on your own forum that you control.

We encourage you to discuss any issue you may have on a neutral territory, for example here on the AOS forum.

Please do not be shy to state your name and the business you represent and please raise any issue you have
    SW1X Audio DesignTM ... Finest Audio Components ... Designed and Handcrafted in England
    www.SW1XAD.co.uk

I'm Slawa.

If you are banned from this forum then at least send me an email stating your real name, you address and who you are representing.

We will take it from there
    SW1X Audio DesignTM ... Finest Audio Components ... Designed and Handcrafted in England
    www.SW1XAD.co.uk

I'm Slawa.

Default let the audience decide

Re: SW1X

Unread postby Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm
    Today, 10:55 #91
    SW1X
    I'm Slawa.

To all our respected competitors

We encourage you to discuss any issue you may have on a neutral territory, for example here on the AOS forum.

Please do not be shy to state your name and the business you represent and please raise any issue you have

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************
    Hilarious, he want me to go to AoS, someone tell him the reality please.

It seems he thinks all the comments being made are by me, he needs to read the thread again. I say again, I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit.
    www.SW1XAD.co.uk

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by SW1X View Post
    I went over to that forum a few days ago. I registered with the expectation that I could add some balance to the nasty comments on SW1X and in particular the racist comments against Slawa. (my username is bumpyroad)

I was received like someone who had just trodden dog poo into your house. From there it went rapidly down hill.

The more I tried to contribute, the more I was accused of being a shill. I even had to Google to find out what that was. Eventually as my arguments began to threaten their comfortable little world, I was banned, denying me a voice, and leaving the little group alone again to wallow in their own bigotry. This is the first time I have encountered anything like that, and I find that whole group rather sad that they feel so threatened by a new boy on the block.

I'm Slawa.

Quote Originally Posted by SW1X View Post
    Re: SW1X

Unread postby Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:06 pm
    Today, 10:55 #91
    SW1X
    I'm Slawa.

To all our respected competitors

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************************
    Hilarious, he want me to go to AoS, someone tell him the reality please.

It seems he thinks all the comments being made are by me, he needs to read the thread again. I say again, I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit.
    "I haven't a clue how good the product is, I object to the bullshit. "

If you have no clue how good our products are, then perhaps you should avoid using the provocative language, stir up some controversy ignoring anything stated by us and our customers and encourage others to participate in a non sense polemic.
    Having discovered that you banned, it is no more surprising to me that you were banned from this forum. I am also not surprised that you would not engage in a reasonable dialog.

Encouraging a one sided argument aka spreading propaganda will not help any person to make an informed and rational decision.
    Also, practicing censoring on the forum that you control and then banning one of our customers who wanted to contribute to your discussion certainly does not help anybody.
    There a concept in justice called: Innocent until proven guilty. Why did you accuse us or our customers of something we are not?
    Moreover, I would question anything that was stated about SW1X on your forum, since you practiced your one sided rhetoric discouraging any other point of view.

Which reasonable person would take your statements seriously or an advice from the forum you are running if you are actively try to misinform your audience after all?
    Last edited by SW1X; 18-10-2016 at 13:21.
    www.SW1XAD.co.uk

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpy View Post
    I went over to that forum a few days ago. I registered with the expectation that I could add some balance to the nasty comments on SW1X and in particular the racist comments against Slawa. (my username is bumpyroad)

I was received like someone who had just trodden dog poo into your house. From there it went rapidly down hill.

The more I tried to contribute, the more I was accused of being a shill. I even had to Google to find out what that was. Eventually as my arguments began to threaten their comfortable little world, I was banned, denying me a voice, and leaving the little group alone again to wallow in their own bigotry. This is the first time I have encountered anything like that, and I find that whole group rather sad that they feel so threatened by a new boy on the block.
    You be best advised to ignore that site and all said there. Pretty much everyone else does, Especially in the audio industry.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Chris.

I wish I had known that earlier Grant.

I found it fascinating that by far the most prolific thread on their forum is entitled AoS and has 18811 postings. I call that willy envy.

I'm Neil.

Hi folks can I remind everyone of this AOS rule which relates to the last few posts http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...i-Subjectivist. Please read and refrain from discussing the individual and site in future. Thank you.
    Regards Neil

I'm Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Hi folks can I remind everyone of this AOS rule which relates to the last few posts http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...i-Subjectivist. Please read and refrain from discussing the individual and site in future. Thank you.
    OK Neil. Apologies if I overstepped the line. I am done with giving them any more oxygen.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by bumpy View Post
    OK Neil. Apologies if I overstepped the line. I am done with giving them any more oxygen.
    No worries Chris.
    Regards Neil

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast