+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benz Gullwing

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Benz Gullwing

Anyone tried one of these?
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Clark.

Only the version with 4 wheels

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Bet that was nice!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Hugo.

I've not tried the Gullwing, but I did once have a Glider which is similarly prone to accidental damage, with its exposed cantilever and no stylus guard. The inevitable did happen, of course, so the wreckage was traded in against a Wood SL which I still have and rather like, but its place in my affections has been very much taken by the Miyajima Takumi. Benz cartridges need to be loaded with more than 300 ohms, so many would not have heard them at their best, used with a typical MC phono stage.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes the fragility is a concern..

Hunter S Thompson

I'm martin.

An I thought you were referring to the the German sports car, huh.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Wouldn't mind one on the drive..

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Clark.

Just getting in and out of a gullwing is an art in itself.

I'm Mike.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

How did he get into it in the first place?
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast