+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Are You Knocking On a Bit?

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Haha - actually it was nearly two big fat beauties. The second one, however, was less 'robust' and snapped in half upon exit...

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Geoff.

My dog is master of king sized dumps. They could double as tank traps!
    Mr. Tact!

"when common sense, logic and plausibility are ruled out. All that remain are lies and foolishness"

Gear: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/one scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/two hefty Japanese DD TT's/hefty Japanese BD TT/smaller Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. One CD transport/3 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. One MD deck. One tuner. Two TVC pre-amps/two valve pre-amps/solid state pre-amp/passive pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Paul.

Im quite jealous of the way dogs can plonk their arses on the floor and drag themselves along with their front legs. If I could do that the world would seem a much better place. I'd do it after every dump too.
    ~Paul~

I'm Grant.

What? You've never learnt?
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, DEEZER HiFi - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalsea View Post
    Im quite jealous of the way dogs can plonk their arses on the floor and drag themselves along with their front legs. If I could do that the world would seem a much better place. I'd do it after every dump too.
    Ah yes, that's what's commonly known as the 'jobby dance'!

Marco.

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    What? You've never learnt?
    Obviously one of the areas where the Scottish education system is better than the English, we never get to learn such things.
    ~Paul~

I believe that Andrex are running a road show this week in Lowestoft, with live demonstrations on how to 'wipe, not swipe'... Might be worth a look?

I rather liked their advertising slogan: "Andrex - waging the war against skidders".

Marco.

I'm Martin.

Well something is going on because I can now sit down and really enjoy a lengthy Opera On some days I can only cope with Classical music to relax. I never really thought I would say that

This forum doesnt help with statements like all equipment which predates 1990 must go in the past masters or "Vintage" section. My idea of vintage is somewhere between the Benz Patent Motor Car and the War

I dont even have to remember as far back as some of you. Ive started to sound like the four Yorkshiremen if I mention power cuts in the 1970s. The youngsters think its another bloody world
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 26-11-2017 at 13:03.

I'm Anto.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalsea View Post
    Nothing funnier than seeing the dog skidding around the lawn on its arsh
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829