+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Analogue Warmth - where does it come from?

I'm Kai.

I must be crazy because I actually read this thread in full, or at least most of it...

So much things to say but so little willingness to actually go through the trouble to try to type it all out and see if it all still would make sense at that point, so I'll just say the idea someone brought up about doing a visit to a recording studio is honestly a great one

I'm Sam.

Haha - well done! Concentration of a chess master you must have.

I don't blame you for then not wanting to go through the trouble of posting..

Personally I think the outing would be fun and a nice social occassion but people wouldn't learn that much I don't think and probably quickly forgotten. Instead you can find out a lot already oneself online! Read hundreds of interviews with studio engineers, bands etc about the making of their records, watch youtube interviews etc etc etc thousands upon thousands of hours of information out there and available to take in when and where you want. There are whole forums dedicated to the subject with some big names contributing and giving their opinions.

Thing is, many people won't be interested anyway else they would have already been reading and watching it all... Some just want to listen and enjoy the music without having to know anything more! I say that's fair enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324