+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Photography Show

I'm Gone.

Default The Photography Show

If anyone is interested, some may know my other career over the last 45 years has been press photography. I'm a brand ambassador for Domke the camera bag company and I'm doing 4 tyalks on their stand at the Photography Show at the NEC this weekend full details HERE and if you want to know more about my photographic career and my photogaphy this is the LINK. Hope to see some of youat the show. I'llbe there for the weekend and part of Monday.

Cheers

I'm Dave.

Wow, great photos Paul.
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Geoff.

Interesting to see your photos Paul. Very nice they are too. Stylish and quite striking.

Not too shabby at photography myself when I can be bothered to use a camera properly (at least I know what reciprocity factor is .)
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Josie.

Interesting, Paul.

I may just pop over as it's not too far.

Thanks
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Interesting to see your photos Paul. Very nice they are too. Stylish and quite striking.

Not too shabby at photography myself when I can be bothered to use a camera properly (at least I know what reciprocity factor is .)
    I kind of remember what that was... had to Wiki it. Well done for remembering it.

I have a small business doing product photography but would love to move in to people photography. Maybe I could pick your brains, Paul?
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Shaun.

Yes, really nice there are so many of us around. I have also been involved for the last forty five years and still use mainly film as my recording medium but I think that for the next however long I may switch to digital. My main subject is estuaries and wide open, empty spaces. Absolutely love it.

+ Reply to Thread