Took a trip to mad moons gaff Saturday with my mate Pete a fellow forum member the main aim was to pay for some cables before he sent the boys round.Anyhow I took my recently acquired denon poa 4400 monoblocks as a bit of an experiment to see how they would sound in al's system.We got there and al being the wonderful host supplied us with tea and coffee top fella.Anyhow we started the evening off with al's system the way it is with his home brew power amp forte audio pre rega dac Cambridge audio streamer logic dm101 deck.We streamed some music from his nas drive through the Cambridge the highlight being an ry cooder track it was sublime plenty of detail good treble extension nice deep bass.Everyone agreed the sound was up to the usual standard.Then we pressed into service my denons these were put on some one-off steel monoblock stands from partington.The music was still being streamed from the nas drive.Then oh my god a wow moment the sound may have been good before but these denons took it into the stratosphere incredible then al notice that the sound coming out of the left channel was not as good as that of the right a bit of head scratching ensued then we noticed that al had plugged the left monoblock directly into the wall so this was the plugged into the isotek mains wow religious experiences all round.The highs were not harsh creamy smooth plenty of detail the bass deep tight no roll off sharp and crisp we even heard a rumble or two.The mids were sublime and the soundstage all encompassing I've never heard synergy like this before in one system in bloody credible.It was a pleasure to sit at al's and be surrounded by all this wonderfull music thanks al ps your not getting these denons they are something special here's a few pics for you lot to perve onimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgps forgot to mention al's sublime roksan darius speakers doh