+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I give up...

I'm Rich.

Default I give up...

If I've offended you whilst my sense of humour has been offline, I apologise.

I'm just not in the right frame of mind for it.

R
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Sorry, dude. Haven't got a scooby-doo what you're referring to....

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Jez.

Same here

Maybe, and all will be cured..

I'm pedantic.

Think he might be referring to this thread -

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...-be-kidding-me

(you heard what you heard Rich)

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Yeah, I found it. Trouble is, I don't read the digital section of the forum very often!

Marco.
    "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm Grant.

Nowt to worry about Rich. We all have opinions and on occasion folk type things that dont read the way they were thought
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Neil.

Rich - don't.
    Regards Neil

System 1: AMG Giro turntable, AMG 9W2 tonearm, Air Tight PC3 cartridge, Passlabs Xono phonostage, AMG Reference armcable. Accuphase DP57 CD player, Marantz SA7 SACD player, Sony HAP Z1es Digital File Player, Veracity Mystra DAC + Dell Laptop for computer audio, Audio Valve RKV2 headphone amp, headphones Grado GS 1000, Balanced Audio Technology VK300se integrated amplifier, Anthony Gallo Reference 3.1 speakers. Cabling: Signal - Audience AU24, Analysis Plus, Atlas Mavros, Speaker - QED Genesis Silver Spiral. Mains Cabling: Audience AU24, Analysis Plus, TCI. Mark Grant distribution blocks, Equipment tables Target Audio B series.

System 2: Loricraft Garrard 401 turntable, SME 5 tonearm, VDH MC10 cartridge, Graham IC70 tonearm cable, Modified Technics 1200 turntable, Triplannar 7 tonearm, VDH Frog Gold cartridge, Paul Hynes SR7 PSU, Balanced Audio Technology VK10se phonostage, Moon Andromeda CD player, Esoteric P5 SACD transport and P 5 DAC, Toshiba 9500 DVD Audio player, AMR DP777 DAC + HP laptop for computer audio, Kenwood 8300 tuner, Revox B760 tuner, Magnum Dynalab signal sleuth, Leak Troughline tuner + EAR Stereo decoder, Revox B77 mk 2 & Revox A77 mk3 reel to reel recorders, Balanced Audio Technology VK52se pre-amplifier, Music Reference RM200 mk1 power-amplifier, Anthony Gallo Reference 3.5 speakers. Cabling: Signal/Speaker - Atlas Mavros. Mains Cabling: Audience AU24, TCI. Mains distribution blocks Mark Grant and Russ Andrews, Equipment tables Clear Light Audio.

I'm Brian.

I bet there's a dozen or more people who now own and are very happy with the Google Chromecast unit because of your thread Richard . Keep up the good work mate
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server .
    DAC 3 French DAC
    Amplifier : Rega Brio R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Chord Epic Twin

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Rich,
    Hang around mate, your part of the furniture now.

Seriously though, dont let forumland get to you, like Dalek Supreme I let it get to me in the past and it wasn't a good place to be.
    it wasn't until I realised that well....haters gonna hate...and it was up to me to let em live in my head or not.

You enjoy it like the rest of us, just sometimes the balance can get tilted a bit if you let it.
    S'all good mate.
    I have hifi 'n stuff.

I'm Shaun.

Jesus, look, if you ever insult me, I'll just stick my tongue out at the screen and fart in your general direction.

Marantz CD6005 into Audiolab MDAC
    Nottingham Analogue Interspace turntable with Origin Live Onyx tonearm/Denon DL103/Dynavector P75 MkIII phono stage

Prima Luna Prologue preamp
    Prima Luna Dialogue Premium power amp/EL34

B&W CM8 S2 loudspeakers

Atlas Hyper interconnects
    Van Den Hul Teatrack biwired cables

Mainly electronica and modern jazz/funk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast