+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digital Out on an Ipod?

I'm Lee.

It's still a great bit of kit though. I have 2. The 2nd one I bought for £60 on ebay!!
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I ended up with a different (more portable) Logitech dock, but was might tempted by the i-deck - there's oned on ebay at the moment - though as I also have an i-home clock radio in the bedroom, Pure dock on the main system, logic3 dock on study system, a Myryad RS in the kitchen with ipod kit and the aforementioned Logitech in the dining room, I may well be all docked out!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

B&W's Zeppelin interfaces digitally with the iPod, which is what got me following my particular train of thought.....

Chris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123