+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Music is here !

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Even at that price it's a bargain for the SQ on offer IMHO.

I paid 400 for my first solid counterweight version.
    I agree.......Ridiculously good with my new Acutex 410e on

I'm Mike.

At that sort of price that's me out for a bit.
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    I notice there's no picture showing the top of the headblock (deliberately?). I suspect it's been drilled through. Seeing as a non standard finger lift is included with two longish bolts that have nuts on.

This would not make the arm less usable, but it makes it non standard and the purists would not be happy receiving one like it.

One of my wands was drilled like this by me 'cos the threads were rather tired and it made it easier to use with some carts.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I notice there's no picture showing the top of the headblock (deliberately?). I suspect it's been drilled through. Seeing as a non standard finger lift is included with two longish bolts that have nuts on.

This would not make the arm less usable, but it makes it non standard and the purists would not be happy receiving one like it.

One of my wands was drilled like this by me 'cos the threads were rather tired and it made it easier to use with some carts.
    That's a great spot. I hadn't even noticed. Exact reason I didn't drill trough min is because I didn't want to ruin it's original styling. Glad I didn't too. It led me to the acutex.

I keep getting told someone on eBay does new wands but I can't find him.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

It's an seller called xaudiodesign.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/xactaudiodesign/

I mailed them but didn't get a reply. You could try, maybe if they get a few enquiries they will put more up.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

Bigman80 Guest

Ok. I'll email them too

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    It's an seller called xaudiodesign.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/xactaudiodesign/

I mailed them but didn't get a reply. You could try, maybe if they get a few enquiries they will put more up.
    Spoke to him this morning, said he will list some later !!

Good times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567