+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Is It OK to Like Just One Musical Genre...?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Marco:
    You find that most puffter artists back then can't help but include their sexuality within music, frankie goes to hollywood being a fine example.You ask any gay or lesbian person in the street what artist they listern to i can bet you 80% of the artist are gay.They can't help it..Anyway forget about gays i was just pointing out the obvious.
    Doesn't get away from the fact that Welcome to the Pleasure Dome is still a surprisingly good and creative album....
    Steve aka 'Twelvebears' (it's a long story)
    System: Technics 1210 Mk5, Jelco 750 arm, AT33EV via MF X-LP2 Phono Stage, Oyaide mat and record clamp. SB Touch via Marantz PM-11S1 amp and Wilson Benesch A.C.T. speakers. Mark Grant cables and PS Audio Power Plant Premier mains regenerator.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm Nick.

And while you're at it you can blame Trevor Horn again!

Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

And he gets the "blame" for this too - ok, so apart from the school-girl lesbianism (), a perfect slab of pop if ever there was one...

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567