+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Query! Any opinions on compact separates.

I'm Anthony.

Mike,
    Thanks for the offer and I would be interested if I didn't already have an amp. Let Brigadoon deal with you for the amp as he's so keen. I'm going to go with the suggestions around the Teac reference series, I didn't know such items even existed. Thanks to all for the tips so far.
    HOUSEBOUND---Denon 720 AMP and CDP; Pioneer PL-300 TT (via Art DJ PreII + Nagaoka MP110) ; Yamaha KX-493 cassette deck; Beresford Bushmaster MKII DAC; Beresford Capella; Boston Acoustics A26 speakers; Sennheiser Momentum; Sennheiser HD598
    PORTABLE---Fiio X3 DAP; Sony WM-DC2 cassette Walkman; Sennheiser PX100 ii; Beyerdynamic DTX 101.

I'm Anthony.

I just purchased this..................http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141882583936

I know it's not from the 500 series but it gets good reviews from users on the net.
    Also, it fits in with my current gear which is all black.
    If only I could find a black cassette player from the same reference series!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still a big fan of cassette,
    HOUSEBOUND---Denon 720 AMP and CDP; Pioneer PL-300 TT (via Art DJ PreII + Nagaoka MP110) ; Yamaha KX-493 cassette deck; Beresford Bushmaster MKII DAC; Beresford Capella; Boston Acoustics A26 speakers; Sennheiser Momentum; Sennheiser HD598
    PORTABLE---Fiio X3 DAP; Sony WM-DC2 cassette Walkman; Sennheiser PX100 ii; Beyerdynamic DTX 101.

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by aob9 View Post
    Mike,
    Thanks for the offer and I would be interested if I didn't already have an amp.
    No problem Anthony (my bad - didn't notice the Topping in your first post ... )

... like the look of the CD player, prefer black too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12