+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from New York

I'm Sean.

Default Hi from New York

Hi, may name is Sean. I have been listening to vinyl only since '95, mostly classic rock & jazz. I have a particular love for Richard Thompson, Neil Young and Art Pepper. My system consists of a Townshend Rock mkIII with an rb300, A&R P77 w/Jico SAS(spectacular), Joule Electra OPS1, Joule Electra LA100 MkIII, Audio Research D70 MkII, Reference 3a DeCapo.

I'm Martin.

Hi Sean, and welcome

I know the Townsend Rock and the A&R P77 but not the rest of it. Plenty of other vinyl fetishists on here for you to chat to!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Deano.

Can we see pictures pls

I'm Dave.

Hi Sean, welcome to AOS. Enjoy the forum
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Sean. Welcome to AOS.

I like your taste in music and equipment. The Reference speakers I've heard including yours, have been superb (and I don't like most speakers ).

Tell us what plans you have for your system, if any. Some equipment photos for the Gallery section would be good.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm James.

Welcome mate, nice system. Where in NY are you?
    Source: Heavily modified DDDAC using MacBook Pro.
    Amplification: Pre amp-Stereo Coffee pre amp on steroids.
    Power amp- Rather large Colin Wonfor Class A power Amp
    Speakers: Lampizator P17 Open Baffles
    Accessories: Klotz 500 DIY Interconnects & DIY speaker cable sounding better than anything commercial.
    All powered from a Mother Trucker BPS with a dedicated consumer unit with 10mm armoured radial back to the house tails after the meter.

I'm martin.

Hi and welcome to AoS.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Steve.

Welcome to AOS. Hope the snow hasn't affected you too much.

I'm Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hello Sean. Welcome to AOS.

I like your taste in music and equipment. The Reference speakers I've heard including yours, have been superb (and I don't like most speakers ).

Tell us what plans you have for your system, if any. Some equipment photos for the Gallery section would be good.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Thanks. The De Capo's are a relatively recent addition, I like them very much. Excellent synergy with the rest of my system. Recently, after spending the last 25 years listening to only LOMCs, I have discovered the world of vintage MM/MIs. The next major upgrade will be an arm better suited to the compliance of the MMs that I like, most likely a Mission 774.

I'm Sean.

Thanks, I was just far enough north to have completely missed the storm. I drive 50 miles south to work where they received 18".

+ Reply to Thread