+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The OS for Audio

Thanks. I will look at that.

"Brien". OO! the ancient Celtic spelling of my name as in O'Brien! I love it.
    Brian

In Southampton: Raspberry Pi 4 running PiCorePlayer, Beresford Caiman SEG, Quad 77 Int Amp and CD Player, AVI Neutron 4, Sennheiser HD25 headphones.
    In Nicosia: Small Format HTPC, Beresford 7520 ,Quad 405-2, Quart 980s German Tower Loudspeakers.

I'm notAlone.

Quote Originally Posted by Labarum View Post
    "Brien". OO! the ancient Celtic spelling of my name as in O'Brien! I love it.
    Oups... sorry.
    Dimitri.

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

O, don't apologise. Lots of native speakers get it wrong. There are three ways to spell my Christian name - Brian, Bryan, Brien; and three ways to spell my surname Elliot, Elliott, Eliot (very rarely even Eliott)

Elliot and Elliott are certainly of the Scottish boarders clan. The spellings with one "l" are less certainly so. Most instances are a corruption of Aeliot, a French Huguenot name, or so I once read in a long and very tedious history of the clan.

And the Elliot(t)s? Awful people. Murderers and cattle thieves. I come from bad stock!
    Brian

In Southampton: Raspberry Pi 4 running PiCorePlayer, Beresford Caiman SEG, Quad 77 Int Amp and CD Player, AVI Neutron 4, Sennheiser HD25 headphones.
    In Nicosia: Small Format HTPC, Beresford 7520 ,Quad 405-2, Quart 980s German Tower Loudspeakers.

I'm notAlone.

Some more info on Windows setup : http://www.ayre.com/usb-windows.htm
    And Apple : http://www.ayre.com/usb-apple.htm
    Dimitri.

In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12