+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from sunny Bedfordshire

I'm MG.

Default Hi from sunny Bedfordshire

Just a quick hello from me, been directed over here from the SH forum while looking for info to upgrade my 1210 mk5 that I have had from new
    Recently got myself a tube phono/pre amp, one of the Yaqin jobbies from China and very pleased with it so far

Got these running to a Copland integrated amp CSA-8

On the digital side I have a Copland CD player CDA 266 and running premium Spotify through a Chromecast audio using a Sony MDS JB930 mini disc as a DAC running through the tube pre amp

Speakers are kef reference 2

I'll post some pics later

I'm Grant.

Welcome to AoS Grindley. Plenty techie users here so sure you will get plenty options.

enjoy the forum, and I will look out for the photos; Quite partial to Copeland stuff
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Hi there. Welcome to AOS.

You've come to the right place for Techie info. I take it you've seen the Techiepedia in the Analogue Arts section.

That's a nice system you have. Why not bung some photos in our Gallery?

By the way. Do you have a name to add to your profile or do you just want to be called MG? We try to encourage the use of first names, as it keeps things friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm MG.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hi there. Welcome to AOS.

You've come to the right place for Techie info. I take it you've seen the Techiepedia in the Analogue Arts section.

That's a nice system you have. Why not bung some photos in our Gallery?

By the way. Do you have a name to add to your profile or do you just want to be called MG? We try to encourage the use of first names, as it keeps things friendly.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    MG is fine with me, my friends call me that for some strange reason the only person that uses my first name is my mother!!!

I'll get some photos up shortly and yes I have been through the techie info, I have a feeling this could get expensive

I'm Geoff.

OK MG. Have fun here!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm MG.

photos are up in the gallery

+ Reply to Thread