Hi all,

Just a quick message to let everyone know that we now have the much anticipated Audeze LCD-4′s on permanent demo. Audeze is one of our biggest selling headphone brands and are much loved by so many people for their organic and natural sound, well I took the LCD-4′s home last weekend and if you like Audeze then you are going to love these, in fact if you like Music then you should love these.

The thing that strikes you the most is the mid range, it is astonishing, I can honestly say I have not heard better, I know it sounds sad but I use the Carpenters quite a lot to test new kit as Carol Carpenters voice should be full, rich and silky smooth and I can honestly say on the LCD-4′s she sounds perfect, I have not heard her sound better, but then switch to some Rammstein and you get a powerful and fast sound with tight bass and loads of top end detail.

The only thing I would say is that they are quite heavy but Audeze have designed a new headband which really does help so after a while you really don’t notice the weight. They also come with an upgraded cable in either balanced or single ended.

So they have most definitely been worth the wait offering a true step up in all departments over the LCD-3′s, we have them on permanent demo so please come in for a demo and if you already have Audeze headphones why not get in touch to discuss any possible trade in options.

http://www.highendheadphones.co.uk/a...d-4-headphones

Cheers,
Paul.