+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adobe lightroom 3 beta

I'm David.

Default Adobe lightroom 3 beta

adobe have released lightroom 3 in beta for free download, it will work until april next year!
    i use lightroom 2 for all my photo editing, it alows non destructive editing in a very simple and easy to use way. i only shoot in raw with all my cameras, and i am always asked how do i deal with so many raw files in the post process.. the answer is lightroom. it allows import of almost any raw file to be non destructivly edited in a workflow environment and then exported to whatever file type and colour space you like.
    basically its bloody brilliant and without it i dont think i could do my job.
    i urge anyone with a digital slr to download this program and shoot for a day using raw. i doubt very much you will ever look back!

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitle...abs_lightroom3

that link might not work as i think you have to sign up (free) .. its worth doing

if anyone does have a crack at this id love to hear how you get on... and i also have no problems answering questions on how the software works
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

... that reads like i am afiliated with adobe doesnt it... i promise im not ... i just think thier software is ace!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

+ Reply to Thread