+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customer Service.

I'm David.

im not sure if your serious mick.. is this you having a laugh, or do you count naim boxes to help you sleep and then dream naim green tinted dreams?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Come on, surely it isn't being left to me to make some comment about Naim, Mick and knobs is it ?

I have to add to this following on from his remark about doing something right first time that my only experience with Naims customer services resulted in me being sent the wrong part..

I'm Mike.

Default Service with a smile or an invoice?

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Parry View Post
    Steve

Naim on the other hand have a genuine reputation for giving everyone a brilliant service.

Regards

Mick

PS I have never needed service from Naim, all of their products are 100% perfect. Get it righ first time etc.

Yes, Mick; Naim service is very good indeed, BUT they don't half charge for it! In fact, for everything; cardboard boxes at £30 ish a throw, I am told. Back in 2001, I was charged £30 for two.

I know this is not exactly comparing eggs with eggs, but earlier this year I had two 100 watt E.A.R. valve amplifiers serviced for........£100

Two 135s serviced by Naim? Over £700 ! Maybe the valved amps. didn't need much doing, but the Naims would have cost the same regardless.

Meridian are very good, too. AND very reasonable (purported not to profit from repairs).

Additionally, you can no longer take your stuff to Naim; everything has to go through a dealer (with carriage add-ons, of course). Tough titty if you're nowhere near one, eh?

I do agree with the build quality and reliability factor, which has always been good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12