+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pass Labs XP-20

MartinT Guest

Default Pass Labs XP-20

I note that the XP-20 has been receiving very good reviews, especially in the area of low volume detail and dynamics in general and is in Absolute Sounds' recommended components up against some much pricier equipment. I have a great deal of respect for Nelson Pass and his circuits and have been the happy owner of first an X-2 and then more recently an X-1 preamp. Key to their success in my system is the fully balanced circuit and their ability to drive my Chord power amp very well in balanced mode.

I am interested in upgrading to the XP-20 and have asked the distributor for a loan machine. He has agreed and is sourcing me one ASAP. Has anyone heard either the XP-20 or XP-10 from the new range?

hi my friend has a pass lab pre and power i will find out what it is. he also has a 47 labs cd transport he is working with huge full range horns but what i found alarming he had 2 subs hid away we were experimenting with small 2a3 valve mono blocks also ,anyway i will find out if he can help with your question

+ Reply to Thread