Hey AoS!

As a result of a comment on my system over in The Gallery, I've begun to think about utilizing my turntable that's just collecting dust at the moment.

More or less what I am interested in is what specifications or features am I looking for in a phono stage that is going to work well with this turntable?

It is equipped with Denon's 100th Anniversary edition of the DL-103, the DL-A100. More information regarding the turntable and cartridge can be found here: http://www.vinylengine.com/library/denon/dp-a100.shtml

The reasoning for my question stems from the fact that I know moving coil is a different beast than moving magnet. I am familiar with the loading differences in MM, but in MC it's a new world for me. Currently, I am using a Hagerman Labs Bugle2 phono stage which is configured for 100ohm impedance. What I am wondering about, is could I perhaps get better performance from this turntable with, A) a better phono amplifier and B) a different loading impedance and finally C) should I consider instead, getting a SUT?

Thanks all!