+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bo!ng Isolation feet

Bigman80 Guest

wondering if these feet are suitable for a toshiba sr370 ?

I'm Grant.

dont see why not... I was using Mag lev's under mine.. they were excellent.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    wondering if these feet are suitable for a toshiba sr370 ?
    You want to find out the load bearing capacity of the feet. The Toshiba is way heavier than most TTs of that size.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Kevin.

According to the blurb:

4-15kg (3-Springs)
    16-25kg (6 Springs)
    26-35kg (9 Springs)
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Grant.

Yeah I read that somewhere... mine do up to 24kg. Would think the 35 kg should be strong enough .. cant see it being more than that... price went up with springs I think. Often find the ones on a good jap deck are as good as you need. The micro absorbers ? on my new deck are very good.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Mag Lev's ?

Ok now im intrigued.....dont have the original feet on the TT due to postman destruction syndrome.

This may be the next upgrade !!

I'm Grant.

Tosh is only 15kg according to specs so should be no problems

Specifications
    Drive system: direct drive

Drive motor: dc servo motor, 8-poles 24 slots

Speeds: 33 and 45rpm

Speed regulation range: 2%

Platter: 1.5kg aluminium diecast with stroboscope

Tonearm: static balance type s-shaped pipe arm

Effective length: 237mm

Overhang: 15mm

Cartridge range: 4 to 20g

Signal to noise ratio: 60dB

Wow and flutter: 0.04% wrms

Dimensions: 471 x 373 x 180mm

Weight: 15kg
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Solidair Audio in Cornwall make the Mag Lev's... He is a member here, although not seen him post of late.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Mag Lev's ?

Ok now im intrigued.....dont have the original feet on the TT due to postman destruction syndrome.

This may be the next upgrade !!
    Bear in mind that these feet offer a degree of isolation, but no damping. With the 15kg mass of of the TT it's not likely to be problematic. I like big sorbothane feet under my gear, as that damps and isolates. Although I've not needed them on the SR-370. Got them under the Cd, DAC and pre-amp though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Solidair Audio in Cornwall make the Mag Lev's... He is a member here, although not seen him post of late.
    Thanks Grant. I'll keep a look out then

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Bear in mind that these feet offer a degree of isolation, but no damping. With the 15kg mass of of the TT it's not likely to be problematic. I like big sorbothane feet under my gear, as that damps and isolates. Although I've not needed them on the SR-370. Got them under the Cd, DAC and pre-amp though.
    Big soborthane feet would be nice too.

hhmmm what to do ????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast