+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Problem!!!!

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardbydesign View Post
    You only need 4 posts if you are driving the treble and bass separately, so 2 will do.
    Right, I'll give that a go and it may let my headphones work as well!! Should I use the bridge mode and have each amp locked on mono??
    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools" Ernest Hemingway

Set-Up (So Far) Garrard 401 with Rega 300 arm & Black 2M, Longdog Audio twin valve dual input phono, Denon DVD 2500 Transport all through Creek Destiny Mk1 integrated amp into Rega RS3 Floor standers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Brown View Post
    Right, I'll give that a go and it may let my headphones work as well!! Should I use the bridge mode and have each amp locked on mono??
    Didn't you state earlier that the other half had asked you to turn the music down? You are going to be in real trouble if you went ahead and used the amps in bridged mode. I'll even bet you a pint on that. Paypal gift to friends and family is OK with me .

I'm Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyB View Post
    Didn't you state earlier that the other half had asked you to turn the music down? You are going to be in real trouble if you went ahead and used the amps in bridged mode. I'll even bet you a pint on that. Paypal gift to friends and family is OK with me .
    right!! don't think I'll go down that route then I'll buy you a pint anyway!! Just havin a nice big JD an coke at the mo!!
    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools" Ernest Hemingway

Set-Up (So Far) Garrard 401 with Rega 300 arm & Black 2M, Longdog Audio twin valve dual input phono, Denon DVD 2500 Transport all through Creek Destiny Mk1 integrated amp into Rega RS3 Floor standers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12