Closed Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantastic free CD / LP tweak!

I'm Steve.

Please can somebody ban this idiot before I go as crazy as he is? I honestly do not think it is doing this forum any good having him around, and it is not like it will be the first time it has happened. funny how he will not challenge me directly, perhaps because he realises that his mask has slipped?

So to sum up...

Soundhaspriority, you need HELP, you should see a shrink straight away. Please do so for the sake of your own safety and the sanity of others.
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    This tweak description is very funny.
    I don't know whether it's the desired effect, but just the description of it makes me hilarous.

Thank you for all the lough, Paul.
    You're entirely welcome. Let me know when you have tried the tweak!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I hadn't seen this thread before I responded on the Welcome one. I think I'm with Steve (aquapiranha) on this one - I'm afraid I do genuinely think you need help, whether you know it, or are prepared to realise it or not.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Sorry, I can't try this tweak as I am too busy arranging my colour-matched crystals in a widdershins arrangement around my special light fittings - which I understand gives a much better mid-range on female vocal acoustics in the room directly north of where my mother is at the time the lights are switched on for the 5th time on a Monday.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Apparently, non-wine buffs such as me can be fooled by price tags on two identical bottles of wine - the dearest one will always "taste" better, despite them being the same, according to the research that was done..

I mentioned getting psychologists involved. We are SO easily influenced, by and large. Just look at how easily people such as Derren Brown can manipulate others...
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

hi all,
    tell you what,,,ill save you all the time and trouble and try this mod myself and report back, only problem is, i dont have a draw near my system to put the CD in, so is that going to be a problem, can i put it somewhere else?
    let me know shippy...
    A...

I'm David.

Ha, that's the only thing that stopped me at least giving it a crack.. I have no cd, or vinyl or even drawers in my listening room ... Give us another idea shippy and il give it a crack!
    P.s please please please be aware that the 50000 word essays are really of putting!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Quote Originally Posted by hamish View Post
    Ha, that's the only thing that stopped me at least giving it a crack.. I have no cd, or vinyl or even drawers in my listening room ... Give us another idea shippy and il give it a crack!
    P.s please please please be aware that the 50000 word essays are really of putting!
    quite agree!!
    A...

Well, my "man drawer" is close to my audio rack.

But i'd feel far too silly.

I'm Greg.

Hi Shippy,

Do us all a favour and post a picture of your system. You can do it here or as forum expected, enter it into the gallery. As you are so sure of your convictions, spread your evidence bare so we all can see the magic of what you live with. Go on, stretch out a bit and show your human side. Some of us might even warm towards you.

Don't be bashful or shy. I realise you spend so much of your fixated time writing on forums so we'll understand if your system has a little dust on it, but hey, we're not that critical. It's all about the sound as you say. Please, let us enter a little bit into your world. If you do, I might start thinking seriously about your claims. Of course, the very best would be for you to hold a fest at your place. Do you have a big house? Loads of us would be interested. Come on mate, send out an invite.

Regards,

Greg

PS. When I visit, make sure you've got plenty of that smoking 'shit' you acknowledge as being soooooo goooooood. I want some, yes mister I really want some. It's got to be the best stuff available since Jagger was dragged to court. Go on mate, make me happy!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast