+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which 1210 to go for?

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by dmckean View Post
    the lid is held in place with magnets
    Nope. No magnets (Aluminium chassis). The later lids are just placed on the deck and sit on rubber buffers.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by aniki View Post
    Nope. No magnets (Aluminium chassis). The later lids are just placed on the deck and sit on rubber buffers.
    That's what my one has

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by dmckean View Post
    MK5 - greater range of anti-stake adjustment compared to the mk2 and the lid is held in place with magnets
    M5G - special edition with high gloss finish with metal flakes, special digital pitch slider than can switch between 8% and 16% range, fancy blue cue light, hinged lid, tonearm has a fancy finish and OFC wiring and the body has improved damping
    MK6 - is basically the M5G without the fancy finished plinth, arm or the fancy pitch slider but keeps the OFC wiring and damping improvements.
    My MK5G I had didn't have a hinged lid or magnets. It just sat there.

My System:

Turntable - Linn Sondek LP12, Kore, Lingo 4, Roksan NIMA, Lyra Delos Cartridge, Roksan HDC-03 arm lead, Trampolin 2 base, Tiger Paw Vulcan, Denon DCD-A110 Cd player, Tag Mclaren DAC20 Digital to Analogue Converter, SPM Interconnects, Nordost Red Dawn Leif Speaker cable, Spendor S3/5R2 Target R1 speaker Stands, Atacama ECO 60/40 hifi racks, Sennheiser HD565 Ovation headphones

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234