+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One4Audio

I'm Mike.

Ah, good to hear that news Colin, all the best for the future, all I've learned about HiFi had been over the last couple years or so and I now know you to be one of the good guys, and most probably a genius where amplification concerned......

Does crawling get me any discount 😉 😀

I'm Alan.

Bl**dy excellent news Colin, knock 'em dead with your excellent designs

I'm Jez.

Nice to hear that Colin
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Colin.

Thanks guys no for the cheese mmm

I'm Neil.

Colin, does this mean you are going to start building up amps to sell?
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Colin.

I am and we have some now, 20W/ch SECA, 50W A Class, 100W A Class, Retro Claymore, 25 Mini Amp, USB Low Noise Low Impedance PSU, SECA Pre, SECA Module Pre, and Nice cables.

And the SECA Kit for the brave and loving GIYers

I'm Alan.

GIY? Graft It Yourself maybe?

I'm Colin.

Sorry missed that "Go Into Yonder" or DIY, well back to Hcsool for em

I'm Colin.

The new pcb are now ready to order with the PSU SECA combined, it has got some SMD parts but I am using 1206 so not so hard to build.
    This helps us all as the cost is reduced yipeee PM please.

I'm Colin.

Very Odd I replied to this yesterday before the new kitchen and minor flooding came.

Right the PCB that James uses biased up and a increase in voltage will give 50W it is in fact the original PCB which I thought I had lost the artwork for, the problem will be in the 40W version the heat sink will rise between 15 - 20C above ambient and with lovely kids about like James darling, I did not want them to get damaged,
    But by increasing the bias and voltage you will get on testing 52W and a heat sink temperature increase above ambient depending on standing and clearance between 18-25C.

So the PCB we have are the same as James but will do the job so go get them lads.

But do have fun and any problem do contact me here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123