Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: resign

I'm rupert.

I knew that last statement would draw sarcasm. Well, so be it.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

I always thought Marco was more 'hairy' than that... I don't know why I think that though.... just a feeling..
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

It's not a picture of me, daftee (perish the thought ). It's a picture of Richard Dunn!

I'm, erm, just a touch younger (think 20 years) and have a bit more hair

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm alf.

Last Post: there are a lot of reasons why i wanted to unregister from AOS , but as i cannot , i will have to make do with just not posting anymore , or visiting the site .
    i have also stopped visiting/posting on hifisubjectavist for the same reasons ( i was accused of being somebody else-who was accused of being me -- nice way to welcome members ) but there are many other reasons why i won't be posting anymore threads , but i cannot be bothered to go through them as i don't want to 'upset the apple-cart' .
    to close i will quote Douglas Adams and say "So Long , And Thanks For All The Fish"
    'The Magical Mystery Tour Is Coming To Take You Away'

I'm Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman2 View Post
    Last Post: there are a lot of reasons why i wanted to unregister from AOS , but as i cannot , i will have to make do with just not posting anymore , or visiting the site .
    i have also stopped visiting/posting on hifisubjectavist for the same reasons ( i was accused of being somebody else-who was accused of being me -- nice way to welcome members ) but there are many other reasons why i won't be posting anymore threads , but i cannot be bothered to go through them as i don't want to 'upset the apple-cart' .
    to close i will quote Douglas Adams and say "So Long , And Thanks For All The Fish"
    Spendorman

I'm gone.

Hi Alf,

Quote Originally Posted by talisman2 View Post
    That's a shame, particularly as you won't go into the reasons for your decision. 'Upsetting the apple cart' isn't a problem, as it's what this section of the forum is designed for: getting things off of your chest (in a calm and constructive manner).

All I can say, Alf, is that, to my knowledge, you've always been treated here with friendliness and respect, and on a personal level, I've gone out of my way to help you, e.g. with the Madonna album, etc. So if your reasons for leaving are because you feel 'hard done by' in some way, I can see no justification for that. Would it perhaps be fair to say that you're a touch fickle?

Anyway, regardless, I respect your decision and wish you all the best for the future

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spendorman View Post
    Que?

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Kevin.

The answer to life, the universe and everything.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Alex.

Absolutely!
    Spendorman

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast