+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been conscious here for years, now joining the train of love.

I'm Christoph.

Default Been curious here for years, now joining the train of love.

Hello there,

I am Christoph. I live in small town in Tyrol, Austria. Music is my passion. I listen to very much all of it, except metal and rap/hiphop.

To give you an idea of some of my equipment: Pioneer DV 737, Panasonic BluRay BDT-310, Panasonic 42" Plasma TV. Home cinema Panasonic SA-XR15 with five Behringer Studio Monitors (B2031P). Sennheiser HD 800, Amperior, and other headphones. Different active studio monitors. Had a lot of things, panta re. Trying to keep things simple and smart.

Came here for Beresford discussions. Owned Bushmaster I and II, now Caiman MKII.

I own some musical instruments: studiologic piano, Yamaha and Allen & Heath mixers, nylon guitar, acoustic bass, Audix, Studio Projects microphones - a little playing for myself, and with friends.

Learned a lot here over the years, now joining the train of love. So, I say Hello!

Christoph
    Last edited by soles; 06-12-2015 at 08:48. Reason: meant curious, not conscious. sorry.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Christoph. Welcome to AOS.

You have an interesting system. If you want to discuss Beresford equipment you have come to the right place, as I'm sure you know.

Tell us what music you listen to. There are quite a few musicians who are members here too.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Rob.

You're lucky. Once I got here I was rendered Unconscious and bereft of all signs of life.....Beeeep--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

+ Reply to Thread