+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solder skills London area

I'm ILOB.

Default Solder skills London area

Is there anyone with good solder skills in the London area I want to upgrade my capacitors and do not trust myself to do a good job
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

Hi John, which capacitor are you on about?

I'm ILOB.

Its for my speakers
    I am going to get Obbligato Premium Film Caps 2 x 6.8 uFand 2 x 10 uF for xover according to the Hawthorne site this will improve the treble and although the treble is alot betteri it could do with a bit further refinement that the Obbligato Premium Film Caps are said to give by people who have done the mod
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

I can do the soldering for you John, but I am not touching the drive units on your speaker. I don't allow anyone to touch mine, so I woudn't want to do to yours that I won't accept on mine.

I'm ILOB.

Thanks Stan the crossover is quite far away from the drive units and everything is easy to get at One of the blessings with open baffles
    I contact you when the caps arrive

+ Reply to Thread