+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tube Distinctinctions 'The Power Works' Digital noise mains power filter TD2414-MG

I'm Mark.

Default Tube Distinctinctions 'The Power Works' Digital noise mains power filter TD2414-MG

A new product.

Tube Distinctions The Power Works mains filter, model number TD2414-MG

Based on an original design by Anthony Mathews from Tube Distinctions that I have extensively modified and upgraded.

A high quality digital noise filter to remove noise on the mains and prevent noise from digital devices and other noisy devices in your system from effecting other devices.

Both sockets are independently fully filtered with many stages of filtration.

The filter modules are a custom design hand made by me with discrete components, no off the shelf filters are used, it is a complete custom build and I build it from start to finish and every one I make is perfect and fully tested for maximum performance.

Two high quality UK sockets are fitted and an IEC inlet with a 10 amp fuse that is necessary for safety regulations and compliance.

I can make these with Schuko sockets to order for use in Europe or for customers with Schuko power leads here in UK. The price remains the same, I don't charge extra.

Perfect for all source components such as CD players, Dacs, Blu Ray players, Streamers and computers etc.

For Film and TV watching try with a high end Blu ray player such as an Oppo and a large LED/Plasma TV screen or high quality projector such as JVC or Epson to see and hear the results that can be achieved.

The maximum load is 10 amps which is about 2300 watts.

Includes a standard UK power lead, if you have any requirements for any other leads let me know. Bundles with cables are available, let me know your requirements.

The product is here to buy:

Mark Grant.co.uk - Tube Distinctions The Power Works Mains power filter - TD2414-MG

I always have a very easy and relaxed 30 day return policy so you have plenty of time to try at home.

I will edit and add more details and more pictures as I think of things to add.

If you have any questions ask here or email or send a PM or phone me.

I'm Neil.

Looks very interesting Mark

Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Yes, its nice and neat.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Mark.

Thanks !

It is even neater inside the box and does the job perfectly.

A version with two Schuko sockets will be ready next week as there have been requests for these.

I will update with a picture soon.

I'm Josie.

Looking cool, Mark.

Will be giving one of these a spin next week, so will do a review... can't wait!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Mark.

The Schuko version is available:

https://markgrant.co.uk/mains-filter...er-schuko.html

If you cant get a price for shipping to your country from my website send me an email or phone me and I will work it out.

I'm Mark.

All comments from customers that have tried this power filter have been excellent.

This week a customer that doubted if there would be an improvement ( as he had been disappointed with other makes of filter he had tried having a negative effect ) was pleasantly surprised when he tried it and it is a keeper in his system with his CD player. This was someone who really was a non believer in mains filters.

Musicians with a perfect ear for music like it.

People are surprised at the high quality quality and the high quality of the sockets.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I'm not surprised, Mark, that the feedback from customers has been good - because it works! In my opinion, all those who can afford this device should have one. Essentially, it should be considered as an integral part of any high-quality digital audio system. The key thing is that it doesn't act like a standard mains filter, as it tackles a different kind of noise.

FACT:

ALL systems using any form of digital source will suffer from the effects of what's referred to as 'switching noise' (derived from the process of DACs converting digital data into an analogue signal), and so if you want to hear what ALL your system components are truly capable of, by not allowing said noise back into the mains supply, thus 'contaminating' the whole system, and instead driven down to mains earth and eradicated, then you NEED one of these babies.

I've been using mine since 2012, and wouldn't be without it - as the improvements it provides are nothing short of remarkable!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Mark.

A few more happy customers have phoned and emailed me and the comments are the same and always very positive.

Perfect for all source components and Dacs etc.

I'm Shane.

Will most integrated amps work fine with this filter?

S.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast