+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip to mad moons

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by vinyljunky View Post
    Rich I am still using it if it's possible could I give you a decision monday
    No worries.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Alan.

Erm...Yes...The Icon Audio is a tad better than the Tisbury..by a fortnight..wooooooosh!......It's a cracker...I was impressed by what the Tisbury did..but this Icon Audio is something else...and The price I got it for...well, that's nobody's business..hahaaaaa!...

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    Aye...it's no bad for an inexpensive meagre system...streaming is that good I'm selling my Musical Fidelity A3.5 cd spinner...the tiny Tisbury has taken the place of my Roksan kandy Llll integrated (which was wasted as a pre anyway) and that is sold pending payment...I've just paid for an Icon Audio passive R pre...and praying it's going to be better than the Tisbury..It arrives on Friday and I'll be having a bake off straight away...The home brew power amp I have is sublime. Oodles of power..(I would tell you what's in it..but I'd then have to kill you)Camridge audio stream magic 6 for streaming...though it is shite at 24-192..it stutters worse than Arkwright..It's a bloody feature of the thing too..Not keen on the dacs in it..so now using a Rega dac..The filters can be turned off on the streamer...There is no amount of money could buy my Roksan Darius speakers..they is damn ugly..but they are sweeter than honey...I'm using some home brew ic's too..MIT ONE WIRE a/v coax..centre core silver plated solid ofc copper...brilliant for interconnects....

Oh..forgot to give my Logic DM101 turntable a mention..it looks beautiful..and sounds beautiful too

If you want pics of my system..giz a shout and al put some up..cheerz..mad-moon.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12