+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So did you get your Glastonbury 2016 ticket then?

I'm Rich.

Full line up out. Plenty on here for me to like, it'll be a good year. As ever I'm fairly agnostic about the headliners but the rest of the line up makes it decent.

Art Garfunkel, Band of Horses, Daughter, Guy Garvey, Explosions in the sky, Beck, ELO, ZZ Top, New Order, EWF, Grimes, Sigur Ros, Wolf Alice, Baba Maal. All of those will be on my list to see and thats plenty.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yeah looks pretty good Rich. Be much fun as ever.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Yeah looks pretty good Rich. Be much fun as ever.
    Are you going down with the trailer again Ali? Theres just one motorhome for us lot this year with a couple of tents. Not all could get tickets sadly so our numbers are diminished.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yeah same here. Yes, taking the folding camper.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Yeah same here. Yes, taking the folding camper.
    Probably arriving some time on the Weds afternoon this year. Maybe convoy up if you like?

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Aye sounds like a plan mate, give you a shout nearer the time. Will be swinging by Leeds to pick my daughter up on the way, so could maybe meet up further south somewhere?

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Aye sounds like a plan mate, give you a shout nearer the time. Will be swinging by Leeds to pick my daughter up on the way, so could maybe meet up further south somewhere?
    Sounds like a good plan.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Okeydokey then, will give you a shout.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    I would say not even a quarter of the full line up. Full line up coming soon....
    Kraken, Saturn, Emotion, Flying V Rocket, Planets.

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by jollyfix View Post
    I would say not even a quarter of the full line up. Full line up coming soon....
    Yeah, last year all the areas released their own line up flyers in their own style once the major one was out.

Was quite different and looked like they were each being encouraged to strike out on their own as mini festivals within a festival.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast