Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Alex.

Spendorman

I'm Grant.

That should do the trick.. keep it on file, he has 4 left I think
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

From here it says he has 10 left.
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

must have been 6 sold then...must have misread it lol. No mad rush so will await a sale Ive spent enough this week.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

It's a good price, so I splashed out on one!

Should really buy more for my other computers.

Good thing is, I believe, that a hybrid works just like an ordinary HD. Using an SSD with XP is not supposed to be good unless various things are done.
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

it is so ive bit the crust off my stale bread and got one too also got a spacer for under £3 delivered.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Your computer, and mine, will work so fast we won't be able to keep up with them.

The 2.5" hybrid has a 5400 RPM HD, I expect that it will be faster than my existing 7200 RPM 3.5" drive, we shall see.

I often get my bread free, nice bread too. My local baker / delicatessen is a friend, lives in this road, often drops in nice bread, other foods too. Yesterday was bread plus various curries, v nice.
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Default Computer Disaster Corner

has a decent amount of flash memory so it should go well..
    I have a bipra usb to sata adaptor powered, years ago, and never been out of box. I bought it in a sale on amazon by mistake, thinking it was something else ...must have had a skinful lol. May be useful, as I think this is what its for.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

Really need USB 3.0 these days for cloning, otherwise too slow. But is OK if you are happy to wait!

These are getting cheap: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Speed-USB-...-/272162450560
    Spendorman

I'm Grant.

Default Computer Disaster Corner

True. It'll take all day. Lol. But the PC only has usb 2

The one I use with Linux has a three and a big drive but is well underused. Tried a new win 7 on it but it installed with no drivers and I couldn't be bothered trying to pee against the wind tbh. It works quickly so best left
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread