+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2000

Thread: Computer Disaster Corner

I'm Geoff.

Playing with my USB microscope. Can't find a way of saving still shots to file. Video I can do though. Blowed if I know why it's not cooperating. I give it a file to save still images to, but it just won't. May have to uninstall everything and reinstall I think. Weird. It works fine on my other PC.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

cannot understan it unless the program doesnt run right on that version of windows
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Same as the other PC. W7.

(given the W10 PC to grand daughters)

May start again with the software installation. Could have missed an allocation bit for files. Athough I don't recall that from before.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Got the USB microscope working on the other PC (this one). Destination folder was not being recognised. After a bit of faffing about I figured how to sort it.

The ZYX R100 H

I'm Grant.

decent quality mate. im not very good at it.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Tricky getting focus right at that magnification. Slightest movement and it's out.

I'm Grant.

Tablets I'm on i struggle to do anything fine now. These new ones especially doh!!!
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Tried to play a YouTube video earlier. Got no sound. Went though all the sound management settings, couldn't find anything wrong. Did a reboot. Sound is back. Weird! Bloody computers .

I'm Grant.

One of mine took a dizzy today did a restore and cured it. Would set up in windows but frozen with no wifi or control. Had to start it in safe mode and restore
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alex.

I mentioned that I replaced my 7200 RPM 3.5" drive with a 2.5" 5400 RPM Hybrid, drive, and that the computer was very much faster. Boot time around half what it was.

I have just replaced the 2.5" 5400 RPM Hybrid drive with a 3.5" 7200 RPM Hybrid drive. Got a further reduction of the boot time, from 57 seconds to 47 seconds, and the machine is even snappier in use.

All the drives are Seagate. Got a good deal on eBay for the 7200 RPM Hybrid, (1TB), brand new, inc. postage, £50.
    Spendorman

+ Reply to Thread